12 Months’ Free Business Banking With £50 Cashback - When You Form A Company With Us
A Barclays business current account provides your company with everything you need to manage your finances. When it comes to company formation business banking, their service is tailored to your business needs; it’s simple and intuitive.
Why choose Barclays?
With 12 months’ free banking and expert advice available for when you’re first starting out, Barclays offer new businesses unrivalled support. They can assist you in navigating the tricky first few months after first setting up your business, and help keep your finances in check. Not only this, but with their monthly loyalty reward program, the longer you stay with Barclays, the more of your bank charges they’ll give you back each month.
Finally, Barclays offers simple price plans for when your free banking period ends. They’ll automatically keep your account on the best deal possible, and provide two price plans optimised for how you most often make and receive payments. This is company formation business banking at its best.
Other Barclays Business Services
SmartBusiness Dashboard and apps
With the SmartBusiness online dashboard and app, you can manage your entire business banking on one page. You can tailor the experience to suit the way you work best, and view the information you depend on seeing every day.
Barclays offer a wide range of business borrowing services. No matter whether you’re expanding your business or still in the process of getting set up, Barclays can help you plan for your future successes.
Conducting Business Abroad
If you’re looking to expand your business abroad, Barclays can assist you. They’ll help you reach overseas markets; whether you’re importing or exporting, starting out or expanding further, they have the tools and services to help your business grow.
Foreign Currency Account
A Barclays business account can help to reduce your exposure to exchange-rate fluctuations and simplify international payments, whether you’re importing or exporting.
Help Protect Your Business From Fraud
Barclays take security seriously. They will endeavour to keep your business safe from fraud and help your business stay digitally safe at all times.
High Growth & Entrepreneurs
By choosing your company formation business banking with Barclays, you can energise your ambition and bring your vision to life. From great ideas to your IPO, they’ll be with you at every step of your journey.
Setting up Your Business Bank Account
- As soon as your company has been incorporated through one of our company formation packages, we’ll automatically send your details via a secure connection to Barclays.
- Within 48 business hours of receiving your details, Barclays will call you to arrange a time convenient for you to meet your Barclays Business Manager and open your account. They will talk you through everything you need to know about your new business bank account.
- Once your account has been set up, you can log in to our online company manager to claim your cashback offer.
Terms & Conditions
This offer is only available to UK residents. Non-UK residents are unable to take advantage of this bank account offer.
- You must have a Barclays current account and be aged 16 or over to use Barclays Mobile Banking. You will need to register and link your UK mobile number with your Barclays current account. Compatible phone, operating system and internet access (fees may apply) required.
- You must have a UK current account and be aged 16 or over to use Barclays Pingit. Business customers on certain tariffs will be charged for transactions.
- Your Company Formations and Barclays have entered into a referral arrangement whereby a fee will be paid by Barclays to Your Company Formations on the successful opening of a Barclays Business Account.